Tel: +886 22740 1498
Add: No. 129, Sec. 1, Fuxing S. Rd.,Taipei,Taiwan
The forth year of Global Information and Management Symposium (2014 GIAMS) is scheduled to take place in Hong Kong, China from 2nd to 4th of October in 2014. This conference aims to provide a communication platform for academics, researchers, graduates and industry professionals to not only present their recent and latest researches but also share their thoughts and discuss the future development in the field of global information and management. We sincerely invite contribution in the field of information and management. Papers submitted will be reviewed and notified in groups and in sequence.
Submission deadline: June 15, 2014
Notification of acceptance: June 30, 2014
Deadline for registration: July 20, 2014
Conference dates: October 2-4, 2014
1. All submitted papers must be original works of the authors and have never been presented, published or made known in national and international conferences and events.
2. All submitted papers must not be contributed to other organizations and events. Authors must provide works without plagiarism and confidential issues and shall take fully responsibilities when issues as such arouse.
3. Without any particular proclamation to the conference beforehand, the authors are deemed to agree with the conference’s editing and revising works for the use of index organizations.
4. Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers by the submission deadline. Please see the template on the web site for the required format. All papers must have an English title, an English abstract, and a list of English references. The main body of the papers can be either in Chinese or in English.
5. Authors whose papers are acknowledged and adopted will need to sign an agreement of copyright transfer.
6. Each abstract or full paper is required to submit by WORD format.
Topics are solicited in following areas (but not limited to)
Regal Airport Hotel: http://www.regalhotel.com/regal-airport-hotel/en/home/home.html
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.